Friday, October 14, 2011

Exam is over !!!! but here comes the assignmentssssss

OMG my very first UNI mid-term had finally Over ^^ happy ...no more bad dreamssss and nightmare !!!

.......................BUT............................
here comes the ASSIGNMENTS ...WT smurft~~
we gonna do 2 reviews for 2 assignments which is eng and Media Appreciation ....worrying~~~~ our dearest lecturers gave us the super weird movie to review ...how am I going to cope with it ?? i have no idea..but now I am gonna finish my Moral assignment first which is a charity service...our grp is going to visit to LOVELY DISABLED HOME and we are going to conduct a colouring contest with the kids......the charity is just around the corner (15 OCT 2011) hope everything will be going smoothly....Im the one who are organizing it ...It Must Be Alright !!!!MUST !!!!




Anyway I miss my boys !!

No comments:

Post a Comment